On January 24, 2022, Hemanext announced that its innovative blood processing and storage system has been recognized by the Association for the Advancement of Blood & Biotherapies (“AABB”), a leading international association in transfusion medicine and biotherapies, for compliance with its industry-recognized quality and safety standards SCoPE Program. The Hemanext technology is the first system providing both blood processing and storage to receive this designation.
- Hemanext Inc. Announces a Significant Milestone with FDA Marketing Authorization for Hemanext ONE®, Hemanext’s Innovative Red Blood Cell (RBC) Processing and Storage System
- Hemanext Announces Founder Martin Cannon’s Retirement, Appoints Andrew Dunham as CEO, and Raises Funding for Growth
- Hemanext Announces Membership in European Confederation of Pharmaceutical Entrepreneurs (EUCOPE)
- Hemanext Announces a Strategic Partnership and Investment from Vitalant
- Hemanext Partners with Sickle Cell Disease Association of America and OneBlood to Support Blood Drive in Miami Gardens