On April 13, 2021, Hemanext announced that it had received CE Mark certification for Hemanext ONE® system, clearing the way for the medical device to be sold in European markets. On December 30, 2021, Hemanext submitted the Hemanext ONE® system for marketing authorization review by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
- Hemanext Inc. Announces a Significant Milestone with FDA Marketing Authorization for Hemanext ONE®, Hemanext’s Innovative Red Blood Cell (RBC) Processing and Storage System
- Hemanext Announces Founder Martin Cannon’s Retirement, Appoints Andrew Dunham as CEO, and Raises Funding for Growth
- Hemanext Announces Membership in European Confederation of Pharmaceutical Entrepreneurs (EUCOPE)
- Hemanext Announces a Strategic Partnership and Investment from Vitalant
- Hemanext Partners with Sickle Cell Disease Association of America and OneBlood to Support Blood Drive in Miami Gardens