On April 13, 2021, Hemanext announced that it had received CE Mark certification for Hemanext ONE® system, clearing the way for the medical device to be sold in European markets. On December 30, 2021, Hemanext submitted the Hemanext ONE® system for marketing authorization review by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
- Hemanext Partners with the Miami Chapter of the Sickle Cell Disease Association of America to Support Local Sickle Cell Disease Community
- Hemanext Announces Close of Series B Equity Funding Round
- European Patients Have Begun Receiving Transfusions with Hemanext ONE® RBC Processing and Storage System
- Hemanext Announces Publication of Hypoxic Blood Storage Study in Blood Advances
- Hemanext Launches European Sales of Hemanext ONE® System in Italy and the Nordics