In 2019, Hemanext and its research colleagues wrote the latest in a series of papers published in prestigious journals that added to the body of scientific evidence supporting the clinical potential of hypoxic RBC storage.
- Hemanext Partners with the Miami Chapter of the Sickle Cell Disease Association of America to Support Local Sickle Cell Disease Community
- Hemanext Announces Close of Series B Equity Funding Round
- European Patients Have Begun Receiving Transfusions with Hemanext ONE® RBC Processing and Storage System
- Hemanext Announces Publication of Hypoxic Blood Storage Study in Blood Advances
- Hemanext Launches European Sales of Hemanext ONE® System in Italy and the Nordics