In 2017, NIH awarded another $3 million grant to further develop the Hemanext ONE® RBC Processing and Storage System; the company also completed research that became the pivotal clinical study for obtaining CE Mark certification.
- Hemanext Announces Close of Series B Equity Funding Round
- European Patients Have Begun Receiving Transfusions with Hemanext ONE® RBC Processing and Storage System
- Hemanext Announces Publication of Hypoxic Blood Storage Study in Blood Advances
- Hemanext Launches European Sales of Hemanext ONE® System in Italy and the Nordics
- Hemanext to Begin Rollout of Hemanext ONE® RBC Processing and Storage System in Europe