In 2017, NIH awarded another $3 million grant to further develop the Hemanext ONE® RBC Processing and Storage System; the company also completed research that became the pivotal clinical study for obtaining CE Mark certification.
- Hemanext Inc. Announces a Significant Milestone with FDA Marketing Authorization for Hemanext ONE®, Hemanext’s Innovative Red Blood Cell (RBC) Processing and Storage System
- Hemanext Announces Founder Martin Cannon’s Retirement, Appoints Andrew Dunham as CEO, and Raises Funding for Growth
- Hemanext Announces Membership in European Confederation of Pharmaceutical Entrepreneurs (EUCOPE)
- Hemanext Announces a Strategic Partnership and Investment from Vitalant
- Hemanext Partners with Sickle Cell Disease Association of America and OneBlood to Support Blood Drive in Miami Gardens