Since its founding in 2008, Hemanext has envisioned a world with fewer and better transfusions. In its early years, multiple grants from the U.S. National Institutes of Health (NIH) enabled the company to demonstrate the feasibility of hypoxic RBC storage, develop its first prototype system and conduct in vivo research.
- Hemanext Partners with the Miami Chapter of the Sickle Cell Disease Association of America to Support Local Sickle Cell Disease Community
- Hemanext Announces Close of Series B Equity Funding Round
- European Patients Have Begun Receiving Transfusions with Hemanext ONE® RBC Processing and Storage System
- Hemanext Announces Publication of Hypoxic Blood Storage Study in Blood Advances
- Hemanext Launches European Sales of Hemanext ONE® System in Italy and the Nordics