Since its founding in 2008, Hemanext has envisioned a world with fewer and better transfusions. In its early years, multiple grants from the U.S. National Institutes of Health (NIH) enabled the company to demonstrate the feasibility of hypoxic RBC storage, develop its first prototype system and conduct in vivo research.
- AABB Science Innovation Forum Nov 2023
- Hemanext Inc. Announces a Significant Milestone with FDA Marketing Authorization for Hemanext ONE®, Hemanext’s Innovative Red Blood Cell (RBC) Processing and Storage System
- Hemanext Announces Founder Martin Cannon’s Retirement, Appoints Andrew Dunham as CEO, and Raises Funding for Growth
- Hemanext Announces Membership in European Confederation of Pharmaceutical Entrepreneurs (EUCOPE)
- Hemanext Announces a Strategic Partnership and Investment from Vitalant