Hemanext will be exhibiting at the upcoming Remote Damage Control Resuscitation (RDCR) Symposium, taking place June 23 – 26, 2019 in Osøyro, Norway. The RDCR Symposium is organized by THOR – The Hemostasis and Oxygen Research Network. THOR is an international multidisciplinary group of investigators with the aim to improve outcomes and safety in patients with severe traumatic injury through improved monitoring and resuscitation techniques. This Symposium brings together investigators and thought leaders from around the world to present the most current research and discuss the latest issues in traumatic hemorrhagic shock. Hemanext is proud to sponsor THOR in its mission to optimize methods to identify and treat traumatic shock.
- Hemanext Partners with the Miami Chapter of the Sickle Cell Disease Association of America to Support Local Sickle Cell Disease Community
- Hemanext Announces Close of Series B Equity Funding Round
- European Patients Have Begun Receiving Transfusions with Hemanext ONE® RBC Processing and Storage System
- Hemanext Announces Publication of Hypoxic Blood Storage Study in Blood Advances
- Hemanext Launches European Sales of Hemanext ONE® System in Italy and the Nordics