Territory Business Manager – Italy
The employees at Hemanext are committed to continuing the effort of the transfusion medicine community to save lives and improve patient outcomes. Our distinctive focus is on innovations in systems enabling blood collection, processing, storage and transfusion that will promote radical improvement in the quality, safety, efficacy and cost of transfusion therapies.
We are looking for a seasoned Territory Business Manager professional with rare disease experience to lead the launch of our novel product in Italy. This includes supporting product launches, promotional campaigns, and industry conferences and events.
This position is based in Italy; Local candidates only
About the Role…
- Responsible for annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing local market strategies, analyzing trends & competitive intelligence to drive results in respective
- Establish systematic approach to territory/account mapping, identify business opportunities to drive annual sales
- Support the development of access strategies including managed entry agreements to accelerate adoption and reimbursement for Hemanext One
- Build and maintain relationships with healthcare professionals, patient advocacy, distributors, scientific associations and regional/national health authorities (CNS, ISS).
- Customize the global brand plans into local plans that drive revenue and volume
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or related discipline. Master’s degree a
- 5-10 years of relevant experience with 3+ years of direct experience working in a similar role at a therapeutics/med device company, where patient focus is priority #1
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Proven experience in launching products, driving sales and profitability in rare disease
- Experience in market analysis and developing local market plans that drive
- Experience driving access and reimbursement of new products,
- Proven experience identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels promotional campaigns that engage, educate, and
- Working knowledge of web analytics tools
- Analytical mind and strong quantitative skills – numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics, and processing figures with spreadsheets
- Excellent short form writing skills (marketing copy)
- Strong project management skills specifically in developing schedules and maintaining deadlines
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Keen eye for detail
- Comfort interacting with diverse groups of people (clients, internal technical staff, board members, senior leadership, vendors)
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft product suite)
To Apply → Please send your resume to email@example.com or apply through Linkedin.com.