The employees at Hemanext are committed to continuing the effort of the transfusion medicine community to save lives and improve patient outcomes. Our distinctive focus is on innovations systems enabling blood collection, processing, storage and transfusion that will promote radical improvement in the quality, safety, efficacy and cost of transfusion therapies.
The role of Production Supervisor is responsible for the overall performance of the production team including all safety, quality and delivery metrics. The supervisor will coordinate and monitor all manufacturing actions in the team environment and achieve company goals by closely working with support groups. This position will also strive for continuous improvement through established industry-proven practices such as Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma.
About the Role…
- Schedule production personnel to deliver output goals based on company and customer demands.
- Maintains team compliance to all quality and regulatory standards and requirements.
- Involved with personnel performance activities (hiring, training, reviews, coaching, discipline issues).
- Works with engineering on cost reductions, new product introductions, efficiency improvements and other programs to drive company growth and success.
- Monitors, collects, and reports out against critical operations metrics.
- Works with team to scale up operations to meet company growth goals while adhering to operational budget.
About Your experience….
- Minimum five years in a leadership position
- Minimum five years in a production cleanroom environment
- Lean manufacturing or other industry improvement experience preferred
- Medical device manufacturing experience preferred
About your education….
- High school diploma minimum, college degree preferred
- Demonstrated leadership skills in work experience required
What Hemanext offers you…
Hemanext is a pre-revenue company founded on a decade of scientific research and innovation and dedicated to bringing advancements in the world of transfusion therapy, and by doing so, dramatically impacting the patient’s quality of life. We want to create what has never been done before for some of our sickest patients.
You will be working alongside some of the brightest, most creative and patient-focused people you will have ever worked with. We are looking for employees who have a passion and hunger to use their educational and professional experiences to achieve our mission. The stakes are high, and we are working a green-field of opportunity to bring about seismic change.
If this appeals to you, we also offer comprehensive Health-care benefits including Medical, Dental and Vision insurance, 401K retirement plan, Life and disability insurance along with 3 weeks’ vacation to start.
You must be able to provide proof of authorization to work in the United States as a condition of employment.
Hemanext is a smoke-free, alcohol-free, and drug-free work environment. Hemanext is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person’s race, color, gender, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation or any characteristic protected under applicable law. Hemanext will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.
To Apply → Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply through Linkedin.com.