The employees at Hemanext are committed to continuing the effort of the transfusion medicine community to save lives and improve patient outcomes. Our distinctive focus is on innovations systems enabling blood collection, processing, storage and transfusion that will promote radical improvement in the quality, safety, efficacy and cost of transfusion therapies.
The Production Inventory Technician is primarily responsible for picking manufacturing orders, printing labels, stocking inventory materials, final packing of product and controlling all material movement within the manufacturing warehouse.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Using all applicable SOPs issues and transfers materials within manufacturing environment while maintaining all material identification and traceablity.
- Generates labels for approved production orders to approved SOPs.
- Package final product per SOP for next operation staging
- Responsible for performing other assembly duties as required per established procedures and GMP compliance.
- Responsible for maintaining the work areas in compliance with the established requirements.
- Maintain full compliance with FDA QSR.
Behavioral and Interpersonal:
- Able to multi-task, meet tight deadlines and prioritize changing demands in a fast-paced, production team environment.
- Able to learn new tasks and operations accurately and produce products to accepted rates.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED.
- 1 year + experience working in an in a warehouse or inventory control environment.
- Experience organizing and working with part and lot numbers.
- Communication skills include the ability to read/comprehend/speak English sufficient to comprehend work instructions and training documentation.
- Nice to have but not required…
- Experience working in a regulated environment a plus.
- Experience working in a med device manufacturing environment a plus.
What Hemanext offers you…
Hemanext is a pre-revenue company founded on a decade of scientific research and innovation and dedicated to bringing advancements in the world of transfusion therapy, and by doing so, dramatically impacting the patient’s quality of life. We want to create what has never been done before for some of our sickest patients.
You will be working alongside some of the brightest, hard working and patient-focused people you will have ever worked with. We are looking for employees who have a passion to use their experiences to achieve our mission. If this appeals to you we offer Medical, Dental and Vision insurance, a 401K retirement plan, Life and disability insurance, and 2 weeks paid time off to start.
You must be able to provide proof of authorization to work in the United States as a condition of employment.
Hemanext s a smoke-free, alcohol-free and drug-free work environment. Hemanext is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person’s race, color, gender, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation or any characteristic protected under applicable law. Hemanext will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.
To Apply → Please send your resume to email@example.com or apply through Linkedin.com.