The employees at Hemanext are committed to continuing the effort of the transfusion medicine community to save lives and improve patient outcomes. Our distinctive focus is on innovative systems enabling blood collection, processing, storage, and transfusion that will promote radical improvement in the quality, safety, efficacy, and cost of transfusion therapies.
In anticipation of future commercialization of Hemanext ONE, we are looking for a process driven, customer and quality focused professional to develop and build the process and organization that will collaborate with US blood establishments to implement Hemanext ONE. This role will be responsible for designing and executing all phases of Hemanext ONE implementation at blood establishments in the US and contributing to successful blood establishment implementations in Europe.
Key Areas of Responsibility
• Designing, developing, and establishing a comprehensive Hemanext ONE implementation program
• Advising blood establishments on integration of Hemanext ONE within their routine SOP’s and workflows
• Designing and providing effective initial and on-going training programs for blood establishment personnel
• Ensuring that all interactions with blood establishment personnel reflect Hemanext’s mission and brand
• Ensuring implementation or application of all materials, equipment or systems meet current regulatory and quality requirements
• Represent Hemanext at key customer installations of the Hemanext ONE in collaboration with Hemanext senior management
Education and Experience Requirements
• 7+ years progressive experience in a blood manufacturing facility or blood lab setting.
• Bachelor of Science Degree strongly preferred in biochemistry, engineering or allied field
• Clinical experience preferred
• General familiarity with blood processing practices, and blood processing equipment
• General experience in cGMP process validation requirements, quality control requirements, IT requirements, and data collection and statistical analysis.
• Previous experience working either in a US blood center and/ or blood bank, or blood lab setting is strongly preferred
• Demonstrated understanding of the principles and applications associated with blood manufacturing operations including all pertinent EHS and quality requirements and industry standards
• Strong computer skills including the ability to prepare spreadsheets and use Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, Power Point and/or Access).
• Strong statistical skills and capabilities to analyze data and communicate back to management and customer.
What Hemanext offers you…
Hemanext is a pre-revenue company founded on a decade of scientific research and innovation and dedicated to bringing advancements in the world of transfusion therapy, and by doing so, dramatically impacting the patient’s quality of life. We want to create what has never been done before for some of our sickest patients.
You will be working alongside some of the brightest, most creative, and patient-focused people you will have ever worked with. We are looking for employees who have a passion and hunger to use their educational and professional experiences to achieve our mission. The stakes are high, and we are working a green-field of opportunity to bring about seismic change.
You must be able to provide proof of authorization to work in the United States as a condition of employment.
Hemanext is a smoke-free, alcohol-free and drug-free work environment. Hemanext is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person’s race, color, gender, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation or any characteristic protected under applicable law. Hemanext will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.
How to apply
To Apply → Please send your resume to email@example.com or apply through Linkedin.com.