The employees at Hemanext are committed to continuing the effort of the transfusion medicine community to save lives and improve patient outcomes. Our distinctive focus is on innovations systems enabling blood collection, processing, storage and transfusion that will promote radical improvement in the quality, safety, efficacy and cost of transfusion therapies.
We are looking for a seasoned product marketing professional to join us in our Lexington, MA office. The Associate Director, Product Marketing is responsible for contributing to the commercial strategy and implementing tactics for our Hemanext One product. This position will also contribute by providing voice of customer to product development, develop sales and training materials and will be key contribute to the yearly brand plan. This role reports to the Vice President, Marketing.
About the Role…
- Serve as a key contributor to the commercial team in the development of strategic marketing plans in short-, medium- and long-term increments considering differences in markets, varying product life cycles, regions and countries, product availability, investments, resources, product positioning, defined strategies, prices, commercial and financial goals (margins for each product)
- Analyze and monitor market trends and customer need to identify opportunities for increasing customer and business value through product differentiation.
- Monitor and communicate competitive activity and market trends to formulate strategic response.
- Optimize product requirements and specifications to help guide the product development team in the creation of product features and benefits.
- Develop presentations and technical materials for training and implementation.
- Analyze and message business performance, trends and corrective action moving insights into actions that will grow the business.
- Effectively manages agency relationships ensuring programs are delivered on time and within budget.
About Your experience …
- Must demonstrate ability to lead strategically, collaborate, drive performance, build alignment, inform, and negotiate.
- Working acumen of multiple setting of care, including hospital inpatient, and outpatient
- Understanding of all relevant legal, compliance, regulatory and reporting requirements
- Deep understanding of product marketing including positioning, message development, value proposition and tactical execution.
- Entrepreneurial, energetic, dynamic, enthusiastic, decisive, and self-motivated; possesses a sense of urgency with the ability and strong desire to “make things happen”.
- Proven experience successfully managing budgets.
- Strong project management skills specifically in developing schedules and maintaining deadlines
- Proven communication skills and a keen eye for detail
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft product suite)
About Your credentials…
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or related discipline. Master’s degree a plus.
- 6-10 years of relevant experience
- Recent experience developing and implementing product marketing for novel product launches.
- 3+ years of direct experience working in a similar role at a therapeutics/med device company, where patient focus is priority #1
- 3 years of experience in rare disease is highly desirable.
What Hemanext offers you…
Hemanext is a pre-revenue company founded on a decade of scientific research and innovation and dedicated to bringing advancements in the world of transfusion therapy, and by doing so, dramatically impacting the patient’s quality of life. We want to create what has never been done before for some of our sickest patients.
You will be working alongside some of the brightest, most creative and patient-focused people you will have ever worked with. We are looking for employees who have a passion and hunger to use their educational and professional experiences to achieve our mission. The stakes are high, and we are working a green-field of opportunity to bring about seismic change.
If this appeals to you, we also offer comprehensive Health-care benefits including Medical, Dental and Vision insurance, 401K retirement plan, Life and disability insurance along with 3 weeks’ vacation to start, and an onsite gym.
You must be able to provide proof of authorization to work in the United States as a condition of employment.
Hemanext is a smoke-free, alcohol-free, and drug-free work environment.
Hemanext is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person’s race, color, gender, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation or any characteristic protected under applicable law. Hemanext will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.
To Apply → Please send your resume to email@example.com or apply through Linkedin.com.