Associate Director Market Access – EU (Remote; UK, FR, ITL)
The employees at Hemanext are committed to continuing the effort of the transfusion medicine community to save lives and improve patient outcomes. Our distinctive focus is on innovations systems enabling blood collection, processing, storage and transfusion that will promote radical improvement in the quality, safety, efficacy and cost of transfusion therapies.
The Market Access Associate Director will be responsible for developing and implementing access strategies for our Hemanext One product. You will be responsible for development and implementation of payer value propositions to support the negotiations with national, and regional payers. Additionally, this person will develop insights and recommendations on access and affordability messages to support communication to customers along the value chain.
About the Role…
- Key member of the commercial organization that contributes to the development of strategic marketing plans in short-, medium- and long-term increments considering differences in markets, varying product life cycles, regions and countries, product availability, investments, resources, product positioning, defined strategies, prices, commercial and financial goals (margins for each product)
- Develops compelling and differentiated product value proposition that accelerates demand.
- Develops and executes market access programs that supports the business targets
- Collaborates with cross-functional team to identify marketing insights across patients, providers and healthcare systems/payers to develop comprehensive market access strategies.
- Conducts or commissions market research to understand global blood market trends and utilization, alliances (customers and competitors), competitive analysis, patient sub market analysis for therapies and treatments, economic proposition and positioning, price analysis, etc.
- Effectively manages agency relationships ensuring access programs are delivered on time and within budget.
About Your experience …
- Knowledge of global market access landscape especially Europe and US.
- Proven experience successfully managing budgets.
- Strong project management skills specifically in developing schedules and maintaining deadlines
- Excellent leadership experience
- Proven communication skills and a keen eye for detail
- Experience in matrix organization, managing a diverse groups of people (clients, internal technical staff, senior leadership, vendors)
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft product suite)
About Your credentials…
- 8-12 years of relevant experience
- Recent experience developing and implementing access strategies for novel product launches.
- 3+ years of direct experience working in a similar role at a therapeutics/med device company, where patient focus is priority #1
- 3 years of experience in rare disease is highly desirable.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or related discipline. Master’s degree a plus.
What Hemanext offers you…
Hemanext is an early stage company founded on a decade of scientific research and innovation and dedicated to bringing advancements in the world of transfusion therapy, and by doing so, dramatically impacting the patient’s quality of life. We want to create what has never been done before for some of our sickest patients.
You will be working alongside some of the brightest, most creative and patient-focused people you will have ever worked with. We are looking for employees who have a passion and hunger to use their educational and professional experiences to achieve our mission. The stakes are high, and we are working a green-field of opportunity to bring about seismic change.
To Apply → Please send your resume to email@example.com or apply through Linkedin.com.